Linton Lindel Jones
August 23, 1935 – August 11, 2019
Linton Lindel (LL) Jones, 83, passed away August 11, 2019. He is survived by his wife of 65 years, Betty F. Jones; sons, Rick Jones (Donna), Mike Jones (Cynthia) and Doug Jones (Louise); grandchildren, Stephanie Bell (Travis), Andrew Jones (Frances), Trent Jones (Shelby), Abigail Jones (fiancé Jake Rodgers), Rachael Houseal (Bradford), and Britton Jones (Daphney); great grandchildren, Crosby Bell, Rosaleigh Jones, Lillith Jones, Andalee Jones, Sawyer Kate Jones and Madison Claire Bell.
Mr. Jones was a long time member of Capitol Heights Baptist Church. He retired from the City of Montgomery as the Sanitation Director.
A family burial will be held Sunday, August 18, 2019 at Greenwood Cemetery at 12:00 pm, the visitation will be held at 1:00 pm at Leak Memory Chapel followed by a Memorial service at 2:00 pm.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Alzheimer’s Research Foundation, 3125 Little Road, Suite 146, Trinity, Fl. 34655, alzheimersresearchfoundation.com
- Betty Jones, Wife
- Rick Jones (Donna), Son
- Mike Jones (Cynthia), Son
- Doug Jones (Louise), Son
- Stephanie Bell (Travis), Grandchild
- Andrew Jones (Frances), Grandchild
- Trent Jones (Shelby), Grandchild
- Abigail Jones (fiance' Jake Rodgers), Grandchild
- Rachael Jouseal (Bradford), Grandchild
- Britton Jones (Daphney), Grandchild
- Cosby Bell, Great Grandchild
- Rosaleigh Jones, Great Grandchild
- Lillith Jones, Great Grandchild
- Andalee Jones, Great Grandchild
- Sawyer Kate Jones, Great Grandchild
- Madison Claire Bell, Great Grandchild
- Alzheimer's Research Foundation
- Visitation Sunday, August 18, 2019
- Celebration of Life Service Sunday, August 18, 2019
Linton Lindel Jones
August 16, 2019
May the thoughts and prayers of those who care be of comfort to you during this time.
Mr. Jones was a wonderful caring man. His love for his family was always so inspiring. May his memory live within your hearts always.