Margaret Louise Baxley
Passed away on September 10, 2018
Margaret Weldon Baxley, 93, of Montgomery, passed away on Monday, September 10, 2018. She was preceded in death by her husband, Morris Baxley and husband, Talmadge Weldon. Margaret is survived by her children, Paul Weldon (Terry), Janice Weldon Boyd (Joel), Warren Kenneth Weldon (Bernadette); brother, Jesse Paul (June); sister, Agnes Humphries; four grandchildren and fifteen great grandchildren. She was a lifetime member of Chunnenuggee Public Garden Club. A visitation will be held on Thursday, September 13, 2018, from 9:30am until 10:30am at Leak Memory Chapel. A graveside service will follow at 11:00am at Forest Hills Cemetery in Snowden.
- Paul Weldon (Terry), Son
- Janice Weldon Boyd (Joel), Daughter
- Warren Kenneth Weldon (Bernadete), Son
- Jess Paul (June), Brother
- Agnes Humphries, Sister
- Margaret also leaves four grandchildren and fifteen great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Thursday, September 13, 2018
- Graveside Service Thursday, September 13, 2018