Alfred Steve Haikenwaelder
December 28, 1929 – November 2, 2018
Alfred Steve Haikenwaelder age 88 of Moulton passed away November 2, 2018 in Victoria.
He was born in Witting, Texas on December 28, 1929 to the late Alfred Haikenwaelder Sr. and Annie Heinrich Haikenwaelder.
Alfred went to school in Witting, spent 2 years in the Army and 8 years in the Reserves during the Korean Conflict and a member of the St. Joseph Catholic Church. Alfred enjoyed life to the fullest, hunting, fishing, gardening with the children, grand and great-grand- children and will be greatly missed by all.
He is preceded in death by parents and one son Kenneth Haikenwaelder in 2011.
Survivors: his loving wife of 65 years-Ollie Haikenwaelder of Moulton, one son and daughter-in-law-Donnie Haikenwaelder and Dawne of Moulton, Kenneth's widow Kathy, three grand-children-Jason Haikenwaelder and wife Amy, Cliff Haikenwaelder and wife Amber and Renee Garza and husband John, Great-grand-children-Jason’s-Abigail, Stephen and Joseph, Cliff’s-Travis, and Renee’s-Joshua and Jonah.
Service as pallbearers are-Cliff Haikenwaelder, Jason Haikenwaelder, Rick Skinner, Mark Ryan, Bobby Buehring, John Garza.
- Alfred Haikenwaelder Sr., Father
- Annie "Heinrich" Haikenwaelder, Mother
- Viola "Ollie" Haikenwaelder, Wife
- Kenneth Haikenwaelder, Son
- Donnie Haikenwaelder, Son
- Dawne Haikenwaelder, Daughter-in-law
- Mr. Haikenwaelder also leaves behind three grandchildren Jason Haikenwaelder and wife Amy, Cliff Haikenwaelder and wife Amber, and Renee Garza and husband John; and six great grandchildren Abigail, Stephen, Joseph, Travis, Joshua, and Jonah to cherish his memory.
- Cliff Haikenwaelder, Pallbearer
- Jason Haikenwaelder, Pallbearer
- Rick Skinner, Pallbearer
- Mark Ryan, Pallbearer
- Bobby Buehring, Pallbearer
- John Garza, Pallbearer
- Visitation Tuesday, November 6, 2018
- Rosary Tuesday, November 6, 2018
- Funeral Mass Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Burial Wednesday, November 7, 2018