November 15, 1924 – April 11, 2018
Frankie Janecek, 93 years old of Shiner, Texas passed away April 11, 2018. He was born November 15, 1924 to Frank Janecek in Shiner, Texas.
He was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church.
Frankie is survived by his sons Allen Janecek and wife Julie of Gonzales, Michael Janecek and wife Lorie of Moulton, Larry Janecek and wife Barbara of Austin, and Kenneth Janecek and wife Jane of Moulton, and numerous grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
He is preceded in death by his parents, two brothers, and one sister.
Visitation is scheduled for 5:00pm, Sunday, April 15, 2018 at the Smith Funeral Home Chapel. Rosary will be 9:30am, Monday, April 16, 2018 with Funeral Mass following at 10:00am at the St. Joseph Catholic Church with Father Gabriel Maison officiating. Burial will be at the Moulton City Cemetery.
- Frank Janecek, Father
- Allen Janecek, Son
- Julie Janecek, Daughter-in-law
- Michael Janecek, Son
- Lorie Janecek, Daughter-in-law
- Larry Janecek, Son
- Barbara Janecek, Daughter-in-law
- Kenneth Janecek, Son
- Jane Janecek, Daughter-in-law
- Mr. Janecek also leaves behind numerous grandchildren and great-grandchildren behind to cherish his memory.
- Visitation Sunday, April 15, 2018
- Rosary Monday, April 16, 2018
- Funeral Mass Monday, April 16, 2018