April 11, 1918 – February 24, 2019
Lillie Anderle, age 100, of Moulton, Texas passed away February 24, 2019.
She was born April 11, 1918 in Moulton, Texas to Louis and Elizabeth (Haas) Boehm.
She was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church.
Lillie is survived by her sons David Anderle and wife Jo Lynn of Brenham, Texas and Kenneth Anderle and wife Patti of Round Rock, Texas, nine grandchildren, and twelve great-grandchildren. She is preceded in death by her parents, husband Julius Anderle, brothers; Hugo Boehm, Harry Boehm, and Victor Boehm, twin sister Lillian, and sister Elisibeth.
Acting as pallbearers are grandsons Ross Anderle, Justin Anderle, Spencer Anderle, John Naumann, Mike Anderle, and Paul Anderle. Honorary pallbearers are granddaughters Kasey Hebert and Nicole Naumann.
Grandson Kevin Anderle will be announcing the eulogy.
Visitation is scheduled for 3:00pm Thursday, February 28, 2019 at the Smith Funeral Home Chapel. Funeral Service will be held at 10:00am Friday, March 1, 2019 at the Smith Funeral Home Chapel with Deacon Kenneth Fishbeck officiating. Burial will follow at the St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery.
Words of comfort can be expressed online at www.SmithFuneralHomeMoulton.com
- Smith Funeral Home 404 West Bobkat Street Moulton, Texas 77975 361-596-4631
- Louis Boehm, Father (deceased)
- Elizabeth (Haas) Boehm, Mother (deceased)
- Hugo Boehm, Brother (deceased)
- Harry Boehm, Brother (deceased)
- Victor Boehm, Brother (deceased)
- Lillian Boehm, Sister (deceased)
- Elisibeth Boehm, Sister (deceased)
- David Anderle, Son
- Jo Lynn Anderle, Daughter-in-law
- Kenneth Anderle, Son
- Patti Anderle, Daughter-in-law
- Ms. Anderle also leaves behind nine grandchildren and twelve great-grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Ross Anderle, Pallbearer
- Justin Anderle, Pallbearer
- Spencer Anderle, Pallbearer
- John Naumann, Pallbearer
- Mike Anderle, Pallbearer
- Paul Anderle, Pallbearer
- Kasey Hebert, Honorary Pallbearer
- Nicole Naumann, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, February 28, 2019
- Funeral Services Friday, March 1, 2019
- Burial Friday, March 1, 2019
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
Diana (Dierschke) Flessner
March 1, 2019
David & Kenneth & their families~~~~~~~~~
Lillie was a great person all her life. ...God Bless You All & may all the Memories
turn in a tresure. She was one heck of a fun person along with her husband.
Our families shared some good times! She will always be remembered !
February 27, 2019
My thought and prayers are with you. So sorry for your loss!