Harold Ray Cook
April 26, 1931 – March 11, 2021
Harold Ray Cook, age 89, passed away peacefully following prayer on March, 11, 2021. He will be remembered as a loving, quiet, reserved man.
Mr. Cook worked as an aerospace engineer. He was a member of Donelson Heights United Methodist Church for 55 years, where he sang bass in the choir the entire time. He also enjoyed singing in many theatrical productions produced by the church.
He is survived by Janet Cook, his loving wife of sixty four and a half years; children Mike (Terri) Cook and Carol (Kim) McDonough; five grandchildren, Brian Cook, Kevin Cook, Erin (Matthew) Clements, Amanda (Tommy) Rayford, Michael McDonough; great-grandchildren Devin Cook and Tommy Rayford III; many nieces, nephews, large extended family and many special friends.
Mr. Cook is preceded in death by his parents, Orval Ray and Anne Elizabeth Cook and sister, JoAnn Clark.
There will be a graveside gathering of family & friends Tuesday, March 16, 2021, from 9:30-11:00 am at Hermitage Memorial Gardens in the Garden of Peace. The graveside service will begin at 11:00 am, also at Hermitage Memorial Gardens.
- Orval Ray Cook, Father (deceased)
- Anne Elizabeth Cook, Mother (deceased)
- JoAnn Clark, Sister (deceased)
- Janet Cook, Loving wife of sixty-four and one-half years
- Mike Cook (Terri), Son
- Carol McDonough (Kim), Daughter
- Brian Cook, Grandchild
- Kevin Cook, Grandchild
- Erin Clements (Matthew), Grandchild
- Amanda Rayford (Tommy), Grandchild
- Michael McDonough, Grandchild
- Devin Cook, Great Grandchild
- Tommy Rayford, III, Great Grandchild
- and many nieces, nephews, a large extended family and many special friends.
Tuesday, March 16, 2021