Marilyn Ann "Bitsy" Kraft
August 8, 1934 – February 9, 2019
Marilyn Ann “Bitsy” Kraft, 84, entered into eternal rest Saturday, February 9, 2019. She was a loving wife, mother, sister, aunt and grandmother. Survivors include her son and daughter-in-law, Kyle and Angie Kraft; grandson, C.J. Everett; sister, Marie Williams; niece and nephew, Terrie and Tom Grant; and great nieces and nephews, Marcia and Joe Alverson and Meredith and Colin Anderson. She was preceded in death by her husband, George “Buddy” Kraft; sister, Lucille Fitzpatrick; and brother, Arthur Leo Williams Jr.
Visitation will be at Kraft Funeral Home, 708 E. Spring Street, New Albany, Indiana on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 from 12:00 pm until 3:00 pm. Her Funeral Service will be held at 3:00 pm Tuesday in the Kraft Spring Street Chapel with private entombment to follow at Kraft-Graceland Memorial Park in New Albany. Online condolences can be left at www.kraftfuneralservice.net.
- Kyle and Angie Kraft, Son and Daughter-in-Law
- C. J. Everett, Grandson
- Marie Williams, Sister
- Terrie and Tom Grant, Niece and Nephew
- Marcia and Joe Alverson, Great Niece and Nephew
- Meredith and Colin Anderson, Great Niece and Nephew
- George M. "Buddy" Kraft (deceased), Husband
- Arthur and Regina Williams (deceased), Parents
- Lucille Fitzpatrick (deceased), Sister
- Arthur Leo Williams, Jr. (deceased), Brother
- Visitation Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- Funeral Service Tuesday, February 12, 2019