Mary Alice (Burkhard) Livingston
November 12, 1932 – November 7, 2018
Mary Alice (Burkhard) Livingston, 85, passed away November 7, 2018. The daughter of the late Albert and Emma (Frick) Burkhard, Alice was born November 12, 1932 in Pomeroy, Ohio. Alice was a member of St. Mark’s United Church of Christ and the Pilot Club of New Albany. She was preceded in death by her parents; infant daughter, Lisa Livingston; and siblings, Margie Reas and Wm. “Billy” Burkhard.
Survivors include her children, Leslie Livingston, John Livingston, and Leianne Martens; 7 grandchildren; and 3 great grandchildren.
Visitation will be 2 pm ~ 6 pm Sunday at Kraft Funeral Service, 708 E. Spring Street, New Albany, Indiana. Her Funeral Service will be 12 pm Monday in the Kraft Spring Street Chapel with burial to follow in Hillcrest Cemetery, Floyds Knobs, IN.
Contributions in her memory may be made to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Online condolences may be made to: www.kraftfuneralservice.net.
- Leslie Livingston, Daughter
- John Livingston, Son
- Leianne Martens, Daughter
- Lisa Livingston, Daughter
- Emma Frick Burkhard, Mother
- Albert Burkhard, Father
- Margie Reas, Sister
- William "Billy" Burkhard, Brother
- 7 GRANDCHILDREN and 3 GREAT GRANDCHILDREN
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Visitation Sunday, November 11, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, November 12, 2018