Josephine B. Harkins
August 11, 1918 – June 30, 2018
Josephine B. (Boldiga) Harkins, 99, of New Bedford passed away Sunday, June 30, 2018 after a long illness. She was the wife of the late George W. Harkins, Sr.
Born in New Bedford, a daughter of the late Joseph and Katherine Boldiga she was a lifelong resident and a communicant of St. Mary’s Church, New Bedford.
Mrs. Harkins was a homemaker.
She is survived by a sister, Frances Moura of San Jose, CA.
Her Mass of Christian Burial will be Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 10 am in St. Mary’s Church, 343 Tarkiln Hill Rd., New Bedford. Burial will follow in Sacred Heart Cemetery. Arrangements are by Rock Funeral Home, 1285 Ashley Blvd., New Bedford. For online tribute www.rock-funeralhome.com.
- The late Joseph Boldiga, Father
- The late Katherine Boldiga, Mother
- The late George W. Harkins, Sr., Husband
- Frances Moura, Sister
- Mass of Christian Burial Thursday, July 12, 2018
- Burial Thursday, July 12, 2018