Patricia M. Medeiros
June 14, 1917 – July 1, 2018
Patricia M. (Kacprzyk) Medeiros, 101, of New Bedford, passed away on Sunday, July 1, 2018 at The Oaks. She was the wife of the late Charles V. Medeiros.
Born in New Bedford, a daughter of the late Alexander and Salomea (Gierlasinski) Kacprzyk, she was a lifelong resident of the city.
Mrs. Medeiros had worked as a manager at Tom Thumb Card Shop.
She was predeceased by her son, David Medeiros. She leaves behind a brother, Edwin Alexander of Allentown, PA; a nephew, Steven Stefanik and a great niece, Miranda Stefanik both of New Bedford, two great nephews; Kaz Stefanik of New Bedford, Steven Stefanik of Tampa, FL, a great niece Ashley Stefanik of Swansea and a great-great niece Apryl May of New Bedford. She was the sister of the late Amanda Stefanik and Henry Alexander.
Her visitation will be held on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 from 9:00am-11:00am at the Rock Funeral Home, 1285 Ashley Blvd., New Bedford followed by a funeral service at 11:00am in the funeral home. Burial in Sacred Heart Cemetery. For online tributes please visit: www.rock-funeralhome.com
- The late Alexander Kacprzyk, Father
- The late Salomea (Gierlasinski) Kacprzyk, Mother
- The late Charles V. Medeiros, Husband
- The late David Medeiros, Son
- Edwin Alexander, Brother
- Steven Stefanik, Nephew
- Miranda Stefanik, Great Niece
- Kaz Stefanik, Great Nephew
- Steven Stefanik, Great Nephew
- Ashley Stefanik, Great Niece
- Apryl May, Great Great Niece
- She was the sister of the late Amanda Stefanik and Henry Alexander.
- Visitation Tuesday, July 10, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, July 10, 2018
- Burial Tuesday, July 10, 2018