February 26, 1967 – August 7, 2019
Felice D'Anna, 52 , of New Britain, passed away August 7, 2019. He was born in Avella Italy on February 26, 1967. He was the son of the late Antonio D'Anna and Carmina (Graziato) D'Anna. He was formerly employed at CW Resources. He is survived by his mother Carmina D'Anna of New Britian, his sisters Carmen D'Anna and Roseanna D'Anna, both of New Britian, his niece Ellesandra his nephew Michael and several cousins in Italy. Visiting hours are Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at the New Britain Memorial & Donald D. Sagarino Funeral Home, 444 Farmington Ave., New Britain, from 4PM-7PM, followed by the funeral service at 7PM. For more information, to leave an online condolence or to view Felice's Everlasting Memorial Tribute Movie, please visit www.newbritainsagarino.com
- Antonio D'Anna, Father (deceased)
- Carmina (Graziato) D'Anna, Mother
- Carmen D'Anna, Sister
- Roseanna D'Anna, Sister
- He is also survived by his niece Ellesandra his nephew Michael and several cousins in Italy.
- Visiting Hours Tuesday, August 13, 2019
- Funeral Home Service Tuesday, August 13, 2019
August 13, 2019
Felice shared in many fun times in the CCARC PEERS program. Felice was the best cookie maker!