Doris Boudreaux Leleux
August 5, 1928 – July 12, 2019
NEW IBERIA – Funeral Services will be conducted for Mrs. Elton Joseph Leleux, the former Doris Boudreaux, age 90, at 10:00 am Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at Evangeline Funeral Home with Fr. Korey Lavergne officiating. Interment will follow at Holy Family Mausoleum.
Visitation will be held from 4:00 pm until 9:00 pm on Tuesday with a Rosary at 6:30 pm. The funeral home will reopen at 8:00 am on Wednesday until service time.
A native and resident of New Iberia, Mrs. Leleux passed away at 9:44 pm on Friday, July 12, 2019 at Maison Teche Nursing Home.
Mrs. Leleux enjoyed spending time with her family, going to the casino and her weekly visit to Waffle House.
She is survived by her daughter, Angela Tague and husband Steve of Jay, Maine; two sons, Glenn M. Leleux and June of Coteau and Tommy J. Leleux and Mae of New Iberia; one sister, Evelyn Melancon of New Iberia: her nieces, Tina Deslatte and Carl of New Iberia, Eva Moody of Houston, Adeline Romero and L.J. of Coteau and Darlene Meyers and Blaine of Youngsville and two nephews, Alvin Derouen, Jr. of Cedar Rapids, Iowa and Darrell Boudreaux of New Iberia. She was preceded in death by her husband, Elton Joseph Leleux; parents, John C. and Adele Borel Boudreaux; granddaughter, Amy Leleux; one sister, Valerie Derouen and one brother, Wilmer Boudreaux.
Pallbearers will be Glenn M. Leleux, Michael Moody, Jamie Moody, L.J. Romero, Josh Landry and Carl Deslatte. Tommy Leleux and Darrell Boudreaux will serve as honorary pallbearers.
To view the on-line obituary, and sign the guest register, please visit www.evangelinefuneralhome.com.
Evangeline Funeral Home of New Iberia is in charge of arrangements.
- Angela Tague & Steve, Daughter
- Glenn M. Leleux & June, Son
- Tommy Leleux & Mae, Son
- Evelyn Melancon, Sister
- Elton Joseph Leleux, Husband (deceased)
- John C. & Adele Borel Boudreaux, Parents (deceased)
- Valerie Derouen, Sister (deceased)
- Wilmer Boudreaux, Brother (deceased)
- Amy Leleux, Granddaughter (deceased)
- She is also survived by her nieces, Tina Deslatte, Eva Moody, Adeline Romero and Darlene Meyers and her nephews, Alvin Derouen, Jr. and Darrell Boudreaux.
- Funeral Service Wednesday, July 17, 2019
- Visitation Tuesday, July 16, 2019
- Rosary Tuesday, July 16, 2019
- Visitation Wednesday, July 17, 2019