Marriah Jane Hartzell
January 20, 1940 – June 15, 2019
God called our loving mother, grandmother, great grandmother, and great-great grandmother, Marriah J. Hartzell home on Saturday, June 15th, 2019.
Marriah Hartzell was born January 20th, 1949 to Gilbert Franklin and Mary Francis Jeffries in Zena, Oklahoma.
She is preceded in death by her wonderful husband of 62 years, Robert J. Hartzell.
Survived by her four children, daughter Joyce Rainey, husband Nathan Rainey residing in Emmett, Idaho; daughter Kathy Kembel, husband Jeff Kembel residing in New Plymouth, Idaho; son Robert Cheyenne Hartzell, wife Jeannette Hartzell residing in New Plymouth, Idaho; son James Hartzell, wife Lynn Hartzell residing in New Plymouth, Idaho; 13 grandchildren, Brandon Hartzell, Robert Anthony Hartzell, Joshua Kembel, Beth Petersen, Stephanie Slone, Michelle Kembel, Corinna Ewing, Rachel Cortez, Joshua Hartzell, Cheyenne Hartzell, Jacob Hartzell, Misty Reynolds, and Jessica Doramus; 40 great grandchildren and two great-great grandchildren.
Marriah loved her children, and cherished her great grandchildren; she loved spending time with her family and taking care of her home and yard. She was truly a wonderful woman and she was cherished by her family, and all that knew her.
A funeral service will be held 2 p.m., Friday, June 21st at the Assembly of God Church, New Plymouth. Burial will follow in Park View Cemetery, New Plymouth. Services are under the direction of Shaffer-Jensen Memory Chapel, New Plymouth. Condolences may be made to the family at www.shaffer-jensenchapel.com.
- Robert J. Hartzell, Husband (deceased)
- Gilbert Franklin Jefferies, Father (deceased)
- Mary Francis Green, Mother (deceased)
- Joyce (Hartzell) Rainey, Daughter
- Nathan Rainey, Son-in-law
- Kathy (Hartzell) Kembel, Daughter
- Jeff Kembel, Son-in-law
- Robert Cheyenne Hartzell, Son
- Jeannette Hartzell, Daughter-in-law
- James Hartzell, Son
- Lynn Hartzell, Daughter-in-law
- Brandon Hartzell, Grandson
- Robert Anthony Hartzell, Grandson
- Joshua Kembel, Grandson
- Beth Petersen, Granddaughter
- Stephanie Slone, Granddaughter
- Michelle Kembel, Granddaughter
- Corinna Ewing, Granddaughter
- Rachel Cortez, Granddaughter
- Joshua Hartzell, Grandson
- Cheyenne Hartzell, Grandson
- Jacob Hartzell, Grandson
- Misty Reynolds, Granddaughter
- Jessica Doramus, Granddaughter
- She is also survived by 40 great grandchildren and two great-great grandchildren.
- Funeral Service Friday, June 21, 2019