Johnny Jackson Jr.
May 11, 1944 – March 1, 2019
Johnny Jackson, Jr (Big John, Sonny, Slab) 74, of North Little Rock, AR departed this life March 1, 2019. He is preceded in death by his parents Johnie Jackson, Sr. and Willie Mae Mitchell Jackson; brother, Lewis Alfred Jackson; Nephew, Kevin Lavelle Evans.
He leaves to cherish his memory his wife Ethel Jean Jefferson Jackson; children, Shea Romero Jackson and Cami Medera Jackson of North Little Rock; four grandchildren, Princess B. Jackson, China C.C. Rowe, ReKaela A. Rowe and Andre M.P. Williams; one great-grandson, Timothy R. Dillard,Jr.; siblings, Barbara Jean Dickerson- Evans, Elbert Lee Jackson, Clifton Jackson, Leona Frances Jackson Morris (Leroy) and Dollie Ann Jackson; sisters-In-Law, Glenda McCleod Bridges of La Habra, California and Claudette Simmons Jackson of North Little Rock; a special cousin, Rev. Patricia Jackson of North Little Rock; and a host of other family and friends.
A Visitation with the family will be held from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m., Friday, March 8, 2019 at Griffin Leggett- Rest Hills Funeral Home. Funeral Service will be held on Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 1:00 pm at St. Mark Baptist Church, 5722 W. 12th Street, LR, AR.
Services entrusted to Griffin Leggett – Rest Hills Funeral Home and Memorial Park, 7724 Landers Rd. North Little Rock, AR (501) 835-3515.
- Johnie Jackson Sr., Father
- Willie Mae Jackson, Mother
- Lewis Alfred Jackson, Brother
- Kevin Lavelle Evans, Nephew
- Ethel Jean Jackson, Wife
- Shea Romero Jackson, Son
- Cami Medera Jackson, Daughter
- Princess B. Jackson, Grandchild
- China C.C. Rowe, Grandchild
- ReKaela A. Rowe, Grandchild
- Andre M.P. Williams, Grandchild
- Timothy R. Dillard Jr., Great Grandchild
- Barbara Jean Dickerson-Evans, Sister
- Elbert Lee Jackson, Brother
- Clifton Jackson, Brother
- Leona Frances (Leroy) Jackson Morris, Sister
- Dollie Ann Jackson, Sister
- Glenda McCleod Bridges, Sister-in-law
- William H. McCleod, Brother-in-law
- Visitation Friday, March 8, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, March 9, 2019
- Burial Saturday, March 9, 2019