Griffin Leggett Rest Hills Funeral Home & Rest Hills Memorial Park
7724 Landers Road, North Little Rock, AR
August 14, 1923 – September 3, 2019
Margaret Clough Aycock of North Little Rock, Arkansas, passed away on Tuesday, September 3, 2019. She celebrated her 96th birthday with family and friends on August 14th of this year.
Born in Des Arc, Arkansas on August 14, 1923, Margaret was the youngest daughter of J.R. and Bessie Clough. She is predeceased by her loving husband of 50 years, Col. Ned H. Aycock; father and mother; brother, Cecil (Ruth) Clough; sister, Sue (Jim) Hodges; and infant sister, Fannie Carol. Margaret is survived by two sons, Chris (Brenda) Aycock and Richard Aycock, as well as a host of nieces, nephews and friends.
A Visitation will be held from 1 p.m. until 2 p.m. on Friday, September 6, 2019 at Griffin Leggett Rest Hills Funeral Home, 7724 Landers Road, North Little Rock, Arkansas with the Funeral services and interment immediately following the visitation.
Memorials may be made to Amboy Methodist Church, 311 East Military Dr., North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117.
- J. R. Clough, Father (deceased)
- Bessie Clough, Mother (deceased)
- Col. Ned H. Aycock, Husband (deceased)
- Cecil Clough, Brother (deceased)
- Ruth Clough, Sister-in-law (deceased)
- Sue Hodges, Sister (deceased)
- Jim Hodges, Brother-in-law (deceased)
- Fannie Carol Clough, infant sister (deceased)
- Chris Aycock, Son
- Brenda Aycock, Daughter-in-law
- Richard Aycock, Son
- Mrs. Aycock was also survived by a host of nieces, nephews and friends
Amboy Methodist Church
311 East Military Drive, North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Visitation Friday, September 6, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, September 6, 2019
- Burial Friday, September 6, 2019