NHUNG THI LE
September 24, 1947 – December 1, 2018
NHUNG THI LE was born on September 24, 1947 and lived in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida before she passed on Saturday, December 1, 2018.
Nhung is loved by her husband Tan Le, son David Honig, daughter Michelle Honig, grandchildren: Enas Elkersh, Alex Honig, Thomas Honig, Bianca Honig, and Emily Honig, and sisters: Hop Tran, Huong Le, Hoa Bui, and Loan Pham. Sadly Nhung was preceded in death by her son, Raymond Honig.
A visitation will be held for Nhung from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Riverside Gordon Memorial Chapels.
The funeral mass will occur Saturday, December 8, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM at Riverside Gordon Memorial Chapels.A funeral procession will occur Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 10:15 AM. A committal will occur Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 11:00 AM Gold Coast Crematory.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.riversidegordonaventura.com for the Le family.
Riverside Gordon Memorial Chapels 17250 W. Dixie Highway North Miami Beach, FL 33162
Gold Coast Crematory 796 Northwest 57th Street Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Tan Le, Husband
- Raymond Honig, Son
- David Honig, Son
- Michelle Honig, Daughter
- Bianca Honig, Enas Elkersh, Alex Honig, Thomas Honig, and Emily Honig, Grandchildren
- Hoa Bui, Hop Tran, Huong Le, and Loan Pham, Sisters
- Visitation Friday, December 7, 2018
- Funeral Mass Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Funeral Procession Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Commttal Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Cremation Saturday, December 8, 2018
NHUNG THI LE
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY