Lillian Boothe Harper
June 30, 1942 – May 1, 2018
Tuscaloosa; Lillian Boothe Harper, age 75 of Buhl AL passed away on Tuesday May 1, 2018. Lillian was born June 30, 1942 at home to Minnie Hannah and Roy Boothe. Lillian was preceded in death by; mother Minnie Leach and father Roy Boothe; brother L.C. Boothe and sister Renettia Barner.
Lillian is survived by; sister Vivian (Steve) Kizziah and brother Jerry (Doreen) Boothe; daughters Stephanie (Clay) Booth, Laura (Albert) Sturdivant, Shelia (Bill) Lemley, Jackie (Robert) Morris Julie (James) Grace and Amanda (Misty) Weldon and sons Baker (Felicia) Harper Jr., John (Alicia) Harper. 23 grandchildren, 13 great-grandchildren, numerous "adopted" children and a host of family and friends.
She graduated from Tuscaloosa High School in 1960 and later worked at Bryce Hospital on the Alice Kidd unit where she retired on disability. She was mother and friend to us all and will be missed more than she will ever know
A visitation for Lillian will be held Thursday, May 3, 2018 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Sunset Chapel, Sunset Funeral Home. A life celebration will occur Friday, May 4, 2018 at 3:00 PM, Sunset Funeral Home. An entombment will occur Friday, May 4, 2018 at Serenity Mausoleum, Sunset Memorial Park with Sunset Funeral Home directing
Serving as pallbearers are Grandsons and Sons-in-law and Manderson Cancer Center, Doctors Hinton, Crew and Nurses, Amedisys nurses, Hospice of West Alabama nurses and caregivers, Bryce employees and all adoped children.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.SunsetBrown-Funeral.com for the Harper family. I lieu of flowers donate to you favorite charity or Hospice of West Alabama
- Minnie Leach, Mother
- Roy Boothe, Father
- L.C. Boothe, Brother
- Renettia Barner, Sister
- Vivian (Steve) Kizziah, Sister
- Jerry (Doreen) Boothe, Brother
- Stephanie (Clay) Booth, Laura (Albert) Sturdivant, Shelia (Bill) Lemley, Daughters
- Jackie (Robert) Morris Julie (James) Grace and Amanda (Misty) Weldon, Daughters
- Baker (Felicia) Harper Jr., John (Alicia) Harper, Sons
- 23 Grandchildren, and 13 great-grandchildren. Numerous "adopted" children and a host of family and friends
- Grandsons and Sons in law
- Manderson Cancer Center, Doctors Hinton, Crew and Nurses, Amedisys nurses, Hospice of West Alabama nurses and caregivers, Bryce employesand all adoped children, Honorary
- Visitation Thursday, May 3, 2018
- Life Celebration Friday, May 4, 2018
Lillian Boothe Harper
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY