Carlton Richard Stuckey Jr.
January 6, 1932 – July 20, 2021
On July 20, 2021, Carlton Richard Stuckey, Jr. passed away. He was the devoted husband of Pearl Stuckey; devoted father of Rick Stuckey and his wife Ann, the late Ronald Stuckey, Ed Stuckey and his wife Myra, Susan Sullivan and her husband Gary, Ray Stuckey and his wife Heather; dear brother of Janice Sanford, and the late Ken Stuckey, and Billy Stuckey; loving grandfather of Jason, Crystal, Eddie, Matt, Sarah, Robert, Steven, Melissa, R. J., Jake; cherished great grandfather of Brooke, Levi, Reagan, Mackenzie, and Colton.
Relatives and friends are invited to gather at the Schimunek Funeral Home, Inc., 9705 Belair RD, Nottingham, MD 21236, on Friday, July 23, 2021, from 10:00 to 12:00 PM. Funeral services will be held on Friday, July 23, 2021, at 12:00 PM, at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Holly Hill Memorial Gardens.
Show your support
- Pearl Stuckey Spouse
- Rick Stuckey Son
- Ann Stuckey Daughter-in-law
- Ronald Stuckey Son (deceased)
- Ed Stuckey Son
- Myra Stuckey Daughter-in-law
- Susan Sullivan Daughter
- Gary Sullivan Son-in-law
- Ray Stuckey Son
- Heather Stuckey Daughter-in-law
- Janice Sanford Sister
- Ken Stuckey Brother (deceased)
- Billy Stuckey Brother (deceased)
- loving grandfather of Jason, Crystal, Eddie, Matt, Sarah, Robert, Steven, Melissa, R. J., Jake; cherished great grandfather of Brooke, Levi, Reagan, Mackenzie, and Colton.
In Memory Of
Carlton Richard Stuckey
Help tell the story of your loved one’s unique life. Leave a memory or share a photo below to show your support.