Clara Berniece "Bern" Winkler
November 29, 1918 – May 10, 2018
On May 10, 2018, Clara Berniece “Bern” Winkler; beloved wife of the late Albert Louis Winkler; devoted mother of Joyce Koehlert, Henry R. Stromberger and the late Paul M. Stromberger; step-mother of Patricia Porter; dear sister of Mary Shirley Kraus and the late Viola Scheck. Also survived by 6 grandchildren, 8 great-grandchildren and 5 great-great grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held on Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 11:00 AM at St. Matthew Lutheran Church, 3620 Red Rose Farm Rd. Middle River, MD 21220. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in the name of Bern, to the Gunpowder Valley Conservancy, P.O. Box 9733, Towson MD 21284.
- Albert Louis Winkler, Husband
- Joyce Koehlert, Daughter
- Henry R. Stromberger, Son
- Paul M. Stromberger, Son
- Patricia Porter, Step-daughter
- Shirley Kraus, Sister
- Viola Scheck, Sister
- Loving grandmother of 6 grandchildren and 8 great-grandchildren and 5 great- great-grandchildren.
- Memorial Service Saturday, June 23, 2018