Jo-Anne Louise Vaughn
July 2, 1942 – April 9, 2019
On April 9, 2019, Jo-Anne Louise Vaughn (nee Palumbo) passed away peacefully surrounded by her family. She was the beloved wife of Arthur “Tony” A. Vaughn; devoted mother of Tonya R.N. Vaughn, Sarinah M. Vaughn, and Andrea J. Vaughn, and their spouses Derrick King, Jeremy Taylor, and Cristina Meneses; loving grandmother of Lucas Meneses-Vaughn, and Silvia Meneses-Vaughn; cherished great-grandmother of LeAira D. Williams King; dear sister of Frances Driscoll, and loving aunt to many nieces and nephews. A celebration of Jo-Anne’s life will be scheduled at a later date. For further information please visit https://m.facebook.com/rememberingjoannevaughn or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If desired, memorial donations may be made in her name to the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Arthur "Tony" A. Vaughn, Husband
- Tonya R.N. Vaughn and her husband Derrick King, Daughter
- Sarinah M. Vaughn and her husband Jeremy Taylor, Daughter
- Andrea J. Vaughn and her wife Cristina Meneses, Daughter
- Lucas Meneses-Vaughn, Grandchild
- Silvia Meneses-Vaughn, Grandchild
- LeAira D. Williams King, Great Grandchild
- Frances Driscoll, Sister
- Loving aunt to many nieces and nephews.