March 18, 1935 – March 31, 2019
Francisca Flores, age 84, of Odessa, Texas passed away in her home on Sunday March 31, 2019. Francisca was born March 18, 1935 in Fabens, Texas.
Francisca is survived by; son Jose Flores and wife Maria; son Jesse Flores and wife Aida; son Luis Flores and wife Vilma; son Mario Flores; son Miguel Flores and wife Angie; son Hector Flores and wife Araceli; daughter Alma F. Nieto and husband Luis; daughter Rosie Alcantar and husband Ricardo; daughter Lorena Flores; and daughter Rosario Estranda and husband Javier; brother Hector R. Munoz, sister Socorro An Acosta and sister Delores G Carlos.
A rosary for Francisca will be held Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 7:00 PM at Hubbard-Kelly Funeral Home, Odessa, Texas. A funeral mass will occur Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 2:00 PM at St. Anthony's Catholic Church, Odessa, Texas. A burial will occur Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at Ector County Cemetery.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.hubbardkellyfuneralhome.com for the Flores family.
- Jose Flores and wife Maria, Son
- Jesse Flores and wife Aida, Son
- Luis Flores and wife Vilma, Son
- Mario Flores, Son
- Miguel Flores and wife Angie, Son
- Hector Flores and wife Araceli, Son
- Alma F. Nieto and husband Luis, Daughter
- Rosie Alcantar and husband Ricardo, Daughter
- Lorena Flores, Daughter
- Rosario Estranda and husband Javier, Daughter
- Hector R. Munoz, Brother
- Socorro A Acosta, Sister
- Delores G Carlos, Sister
- Francisca also leaves behind 17 grandchildren, 29 great-grandchildren and four great-great-grandchildren.
- Rosary Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Funeral Mass Wednesday, April 3, 2019
- Burial Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Phyllis and Mike George
April 4, 2019
To the Flores family: Mike, Phyllis, Jay, Ryan and Phil and their families send our deepest sympathy on our beloved Paquita’s passing. She was a beautiful lady inside and out and her kind and faithful heart was a special blessing to many people. Her joy for life overflowed with her smile and her boundless love. We will pray for your peace and comfort.
The George family
Sylvia Madrid Escobedo
April 3, 2019
Our deepest condolences to all of you she will be truly missed
Love Enriqueta Madrid's family
Sylvia, Linda, Rey, & Rebecca ♡