Golda Maxine Minter
September 1, 1921 – December 25, 2018
Golda Maxine Minter age 97, of San Angelo, Texas, passed away at her residence in San Angelo, Texas on Tuesday December 25, 2018. She was born September 1, 1921 in Haskell, Texas to Henry Clayton Adams and Griffie Ketron. Maxine was a Christian and a homemaker. She married Nye Thurman Minter June 25, 1947 in Odessa, Texas. Her parents Henry and Griffie Adams, husband Nye Thurman Minter and daughter Melody Mattes preceded Maxine in death. Her daughter Nyane Chalker and husband Dwight of San Angelo, Texas survive her. Mrs. Maxine also leaves to cherish her memories 6 grandchildren Scott, Amy, Jason, Golda, Nashon and Devon, 12 great-grandchildren and a host of nieces and nephews. Visitation will be on Monday December 31, 2018 from 9am-5 pm at Odessa Funeral Home Chapel 1700 N Jackson Odessa, Texas 79761. Graveside services are set for 11 am January 2, 2019 at Resthaven Memorial Park 4616 N. Big Spring Midland, Texas 79705 with Reverend Jimmy Braswell officiating. Arrangements entrusted to Odessa Funeral Home.
- Henry Clayton Adams, Father
- Griffie Ketron, Mother
- Nye Thurman Minter, Husband
- Melody Mattes, Daughter
- Nyane Chalker and husband Dwight of San Angelo, Daughter
- Mrs. Maxine also leaves to cherish her memories 6 grandchildren Scott, Amy, Jason, Golda, Nashon and Devon, 12 great-grandchildren and a host of nieces and nephews.
- Visitation at Odessa Funeral Home Chapel Monday, December 31, 2018
- Graveside Service at Resthaven Memorial Park in Midland TX Wednesday, January 2, 2019