Lillian S. Smith
October 2, 1936 – March 26, 2018
Lillian Sue Stanley Smith, age 81, of Odessa, Texas passed away on Monday, March 26, 2018. Lillian was born October 2, 1936 in Kilgore, Texas to Pauline Stanley and James Harry Stanley. Lillian was a 1954 graduate of Odessa High School. She enjoyed spending time with her former classmates as well as organizing her high school's class reunions for over 63 years. Lillian attended Odessa College and was one of the first members of the seniorities.
Lillian is survived by; son James and Robin Herrington; daughter Leslie and Steve Bunch; and son Reed and Traci Smith; grandchildren Heath Herrington, grandchildren Haley and Greg Smithee, grandchildren Holt and Ashley Herrington, grandchildren Holly Herrington, grandchildren Kyle Smith, grandchildren Gage Bunch, grandchildren Tanner Bunch, great-grandchildren Brylee Smithee, great-grandchildren Bridgit Smithee, great-grandchildren Baylor Smithee, great-grandchildren Jackson Herrington and great-grandchildren Harper Herrington. Lillian was preceded in death by; daughter Janie Lou; mother Pauline Stanley and father James Harry Stanley.
A visitation for Lillian will be held Wednesday, March 28, 2018 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Frank W. Wilson Funeral Directors, 4635 Oakwood Dr., Odessa, Texas. A funeral service will be held on Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 10:00 a.m., 4635 Oakwood Dr., Odessa, Texas 79761 Dr. Jimmy Braswell officiating.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.frankwwilson.com for the Smith family.
- James and Robin Herrington, Son
- Leslie and Steve, Daughter
- Reed and Traci Smith, Son
- Heath Herrington, Grandchildren
- Haley and Greg Smithee, Grandchildren
- Holt and Ashley Herrington, Grandchildren
- Holly Herrington, Grandchildren
- Kyle Smith, Grandchildren
- Gage Bunch, Grandchildren
- Tanner Bunch, Grandchildren
- Brylee Smithee, Great-Grandchildren
- Bridgit Smithee, Great-Grandchildren
- Baylor Smithee, Great-Grandchildren
- Jackson Herrington, Great-Grandchildren
- Harper Herrington, Great-Grandchildren
- Janie Lou, Daughter
- Pauline Stanley, Mother
- James Harry Stanley, Father
- Visitation Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, March 29, 2018
Lillian S. Smith
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
March 28, 2018
Our deepest sympathy to Sue's family.
Sue was our Special Classmate, and our Special Friend.
Sue will always be in our Prayers, and memories of our good times at OHS Class 1954