Maria Gomez Tercero
September 12, 1925 – August 3, 2018
Maria Gomez Tercero, age 92, of Odessa, Texas, passed away Friday, August 3, 2018 at Sienna Nursing Home. She was born September 12, 1925 in Candelaria, Texas to Teofilo Chavez and Cruz Gomez. She was a homemaker and a Catholic Christian.
She is preceded in death by her parents, husband Santiago Tercero Sr., 3 sisters and 3 brothers. She is survived by six daughters Lourdes Hernandez and husband Armando, Elisa Jaquez, Elvira Salazar and Tony Garcia, Laura Nieto and Frank Gomez all of Odessa. Yolanda Venegas and husband Romulo, Linda Jimenez and husband Abelardo both of Houston, Texas, one son Santiago Tercero Jr Spearmont, Texas . She is also survived by one sister Eva Baeza of Pecos, Texas. Maria also has nineteen grandchildren, numerous great and great-great-grandchildren. Visitation will be Monday August 6, 2018 from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm with a Rosary at 7:00 p.m. at Odessa Funeral Home Chapel 1700 N. Jackson Odessa, Texas. Funeral Mass will be Tuesday, August 7 at 10:00 a.m. St. Joseph’s Catholic Church 907 S. Dixie Blvd. Street Odessa, Texas. Burial will follow at Ector County Cemetery “Los Angeles section” 300 S. Dixie Blvd. Odessa, Texas. Arrangements entrusted to Odessa Funeral Home
- Teofilo Chavez, Father
- Cruz Gomez, Mother
- Santiago Tercero Sr., Husband
- Lourdes and Armando (Husband) Hernandez, Daughter
- Elisa Jaquez, Daughter
- Elvira and Tony Garcia (Boyfriend) Salazar, Daughter
- Laura and Frank Gomez (Boyfriend) Nieto, Daughter
- Yolanda and Romulo (Husband) Venegas, Daughter
- Linda and Abelardo (Husband) Jimenez, Daughter
- Santiago Tercero Jr., Son
- Eva Baeza, Sister
- Mrs. Gomez Tercero also leaves nineteen grandchildren, numerous great and great-great- grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Armando Hernandez
- Armando Hernandez Jr.
- Oscar Salazar
- Abelardo Jimenez
- SantiagoTercero Jr.
- Visitation Monday, August 6, 2018
- Rosary Monday, August 6, 2018
- Funeral Mass Tuesday, August 7, 2018
- Burial Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Maria Gomez Tercero
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY