Roberto Ornelas Lujan
February 5, 1930 – August 16, 2018
Roberto Ornelas Lujan, 88, passed away Thursday, Aug 16, 2018 in Odessa, Texas. Roberto was born Wednesday, February 05, 1930 to Catarino Lujan and Maria Ornelas Lujan in Colorado City, Texas. Roberto married Consuelo Acosta Lujan on Thursday, March 15 1951 and they were married for 67 years.
Roberto was a roofing foreman for C &M Roofing Co. for 30years. He enjoyed gardening vegetables and remodeling his home with his own 2 hands, he loved to tinker and take things apart to fix them. His loved doing for others in lending a hand on anything for his family or friends! One very special hobby he adored doing was volunteering a lot of his time to his church where he was a member for many years.
Roberto is preceded in death by late father Catarino Lujan and mother Maria Ornelas Lujan, 2 brothers Ricardo Lujan, Manuel Lujan, 3 sisters: Enedina Lujan Juarez, Josefina Lujan Carrasco and Amparo Lujan Quintana. Roberto is survived by 2 sisters Esperanza Lujan Rey and Marta Carrasco Arreola. His loving wife Consuelo Acosta Lujan, 5 sons Joel Lujan and wife Rosa, Rene Lujan and wife Sophie, Roberto Lujan Jr. and wife Olga, Adam Lujan Sr., Carlos Lujan and Daughter Alfa Lujan Natividad and husband Daniel.
He had 15 wonderful Grandchildren and 27 Great grandchildren. Pallbearers will include Daniel Natividad, Adam Bejarano, Adam Jr. Lujan, Daniel Cortez, Angel Serrata and Henry Lujan.
A viewing will be held on Monday, August 20, 2018 from 9:00a.m. to 9:00p.m. with a Rosary service to be held at 7:00p.m. at Frank W. Wilson Funeral Chapel, 4635 Oakwood Dr., Odessa, Texas. Funeral Service will be held on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at Our Lady of San Juan Catholic Mission located at 605 Edgeport Dr. in Odessa, Texas at 1:00p.m with Father Fernandez officiating. A Burial will follow at Ector County Cemetery in the Odessa II section at 300 S. Dixie Blvd. Odessa, Texas. Funeral Services are entrusted to Frank W. Wilson Funeral Directors.
- Catarino Lujan Deceased, Father
- Maria Ornelas Deceased, Mother
- Consuelo Acosta Lujan, Wife
- Ricardo Lujan Deceased, Brother
- Manuel Lujan Deceased, Brother
- Enedina Lujan Juarez Deceased, Sister
- Josefina Lujan Carrasco Deceased, Sister
- Amparo Lujan Quintana Deceased, Sister
- Esperanza Lujan Rey, Sister
- Marta Carrasco Arreola, Sister
- Joel and Rosa (Wife) Lujan, Son
- Rene and Sophie Lujan, Son
- Robert Jr. and Olga Lujan, Son
- Adam Sr. Lujan, Son
- Carlos Lujan, Son
- Alfa and Daniel (Husband) Natividad, Daughter
- Mr. Lujan also leaves behind his wonderful 15 Grandchildren and 27 Great Grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Daniel Natividad
- Adam Bejarano
- Adam Jr. Lujan
- Daniel Cortez
- Angel Serrata
- Henry Lujan
- Visitation Monday, August 20, 2018
- Rosary Monday, August 20, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, August 21, 2018