William Herman Gray
October 15, 1938 – May 14, 2018
William H. (Bill) Gray, 79, of Odessa passed away on May 14, 2018.
He is predeceased by his mother Leonora Norton Gray, father Hoyet E. Gray, sister Tommie Medlock, sister Pauline Ables, sister Margie Adams, and wife of 28 years Wilma Bernice Gray.
Bill is survived by his sister Betty Burleson and husband Dan of Corpus Christi, TX, daughter Donna Kessler and husband Chris of Victoria, TX, son Justin Gray and wife Tammy of Huntsville, TX, step daughter Shannon Krugman and husband Charles of Dayton, TX, his grandchildren Ben Gray and wife Tiffani, Jessica Morales and husband Rene, Justin Michael Gray and wife Hannah, Amber Krugman, Kirstyn Grote and husband Colter, Shelby Dewees and husband Dillon, and five great grandchildren.
A Memorial Service will be held on Friday, May 18, 2018 at 2:00 pm, at the Frank W. Wilson Funeral Directors with Dr. Jimmy Braswell, officiating.
In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to the charity of your choice.
- Leonora Norton Gray, Mother
- Hoyet E. Gray, Father
- Tommie Medlock, Sister
- Pauline Ables, Sister
- Margie Adams, Sister
- Wilma Bernice Gray, Wife
- Betty and Dan (husband) Burleson, Sister
- Donna and Chris (husband) Kessler, Daughter
- Justin and Tammy (wife) Gray, Son
- Shannon and Charles (husband) Krugman, Step-Daughter
- Ben and Tiffani (wife) Gray, Grandson
- Jessica and Rene (husband) Morales, Granddaughter
- Justin Michael and Hannah (wife) Gray, Grandson
- Amber Krugman, Granddaughter
- Kirstyn and Colter (husband) Grote, Granddaughter
- Shelby and Dillon (husband) Dewees, Granddaughter
- Mr. Gray also leaves five great grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Service Friday, May 18, 2018
William Herman Gray
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
May 17, 2018
I met Bill when he married my friend, Bernice. She was blessed from the beginning to have found this caring, kind and supportive man to spend her life with - what wonderful memories they made in their years together.
I know that they are together again in our Father’s house in Heaven. They are happy and at peace and they will always be remembered with love by their family and friends.