Jean Fae Magers
February 3, 1940 – October 22, 2019
Jean Fae Magers passed away October 22, 2019. She was born February 3, 1940 in Shattuck, Oklahoma to Glenn Edison and Cleta Georgia (Wilson) Estes.
Jean was a homemaker and Super Mom who loved to garden and travel. Jean was a member of Cherokee Hills Church of Christ.
She was preceded in death by her husband Dwain Morris Magers and brother Glenn Estes.
Jean is survived by her sons Frank Magers of Texas, David Magers of Oklahoma, and Timothy Magers and wife Nikki Alford-Magers of Michigan; daughters Christina Magers and Michelle Magers both of Oklahoma; stepsons James Magers of Florida and Jefty Magers and wife Jean Magers (Hoyt) of Arizona; brother George Estes of Wyoming; sisters Jane Weaver and husband Harold Weaver and Sheila Wiestner both of Oklahoma and eight grandchildren.
A service to celebrate Jean’s life will be 2 p.m., Friday, October 25 at Chapel Hill Funeral Home with interment following in Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Jean’s name to American Cancer Society.
- Dwain Morris Magers, Husband (deceased)
- Glenn Edison Estes, Father (deceased)
- Cleta Georgia Wilson Estes, Mother (deceased)
- Frank Magers, Son
- David Magers, Son
- Timothy Magers and wife Nikki Alford-Magers, Son
- Christina Magers, Daughter
- Michelle Magers, Daughter
- James Magers, Step son
- Jefty Magers and wife Jean Maers (Hoyt), Step son
- George Estes, Brother
- Glenn Estes, Brother (deceased)
- Jane Weaver and husband Harold Weaver, Sister
- Sheila Wiestner, Sister
- Jean is also survived by eight grandchildren.
- Visitation Thursday, October 24, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, October 25, 2019
Jean Fae Magers
October 24, 2019
Jean was a lovely neighbor --we watched her garden and raise her daughters/granddaughters Christine and Michelle and love their children. She was so kind in taking care of my cats when I traveled. I learned of her death from my Sister-in-law. Glynda Cecil Bockler of San Antonio, Texas. They attended the same high school in Durham, Oklahoma. I learned of her death too late for the family viewing, but hope to attend her services tomorrow