Joe L. Nusbaum
August 17, 1926 – February 2, 2020
Joe Lee Nusbaum, 93, passed away, February 2, 2020. He was born August 17, 1926 in Newton, Kansas to parents George Ray and Minnie Alma Sexton Nusbaum.
Joe graduated high school at Capitol Hill in Oklahoma City in 1944. He was a Conductor for Rock Island Railroad for 45 years. Joe was a member of Wesley United Methodist Church, America Legion, VFW, and was a charter member of NARVE. Joe served 2 years in the Philippines with the Army Air Force. He also enjoyed traveling and playing golf.
Joe is preceded in death by his parents, and brothers Jack and Roy Nusbaum.
Joe is survived by his wife of 71 years, Mary Ethelyn; his children Sharon Sue and Jerry Bromlow of El Reno, Oklahoma, Randall Joe Nusbaum of El Reno, Oklahoma, and Patricia Ann Bernhardt of Yukon, Oklahoma.
He will forever be cherished by his 5 grandchildren, 5 great grandchildren, and several nieces and nephews.
Visitation will be Friday, February 7, 2020, from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Funeral services for Joe will be held on Saturday, February 8, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. at Chapel Hill Funeral Home with interment in Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens.
- George Ray Nusbaum, Father (deceased)
- Minnie Alma Sexton Nusbaum, Mother (deceased)
- Mary Ethelyn Nusbaum, Wife
- Jack Nusbaum, Brother (deceased)
- Roy Nusbaum, Brother (deceased)
- Sharon Sue Bromlow (Jerry Bromlow), Daughter
- Randall Joe Nusbaum, Son
- Patricia Ann Bernhardt, Daughter
- Joe will be cherished by his five grandchildren, five great grandchildren, and several nieces and nephews.
- Chris Bromlow
- Brian Miller
- Austin Gorbet
- Ryan Gorbet
- Don Nusbaum
- Bobby Nusbaum
- Visitation Friday, February 7, 2020
- Funeral Service Saturday, February 8, 2020