Patricia Jo Rose
August 17, 1938 – May 19, 2020
Patricia Jo Rose, of Yukon, Oklahoma, passed away May 19, 2020. She was born August 17, 1938 in Crane, Texas to Clarence Howard Gilstrap and Monnie Marie Shields Gilstrap.
Jo was a caregiver and a housewife. She was married to Tommy Lee Rose for 61 years.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her son, Greg Rose; brothers Pat Gilstrap of Snyder, TX and Flonia Gilstrap of Odessa, TX and brother-in-law Harold Jordan.
She is survived by her husband Tommy Rose; daughter, Tangela Rose of Yukon, OK; son Glenn Rose and wife Yolana Rose of Kingston, OK; sister Betty Childs and husband Herb Childs of Tulsa, OK; twin sister Ann Jordan of Bethany, OK; five grandchildren; two great grandchildren; six nieces and seven nephews. Visitation will be 4 pm to 8 pm Thursday, May 21, 2020 at Chapel Hill Funeral Home.
Jo’s service to celebrate her life will be 2 p.m., Friday, May 22, 2020 at Chapel Hill Funeral Home with interment in Resurrection Memorial Cemetery.
- Clarence Howard Gilstrap, Father (deceased)
- Monnie Marie Shields, Mother (deceased)
- Greg Rose, Son (deceased)
- Pat Gilstrap, Brother (deceased)
- Flonia Gilstrap, Brother (deceased)
- Harlod Jordan, Brother-in-law (deceased)
- Tommy Lee Rose, Husband
- Tangela Rose, Daughter
- Glenn Rose (Yolana Rose), Son
- Betty Childs (Herb Childs), Sister
- Ann Jordan, Sister
- Patricia's life will forever be cherished by her five grandchildren, two great grandchildren, six nieces and seven nephews.
- Elise Flanders, Pallbearer
- Lara Rose Flanders, Pallbearer
- Larry Lovelady, Pallbearer
- Lindsey Rose, Pallbearer
- Michael Rose, Pallbearer
- Courtney Screen, Pallbearer
Thursday, May 21, 2020
Friday, May 22, 2020