Jimmie J. Folsom
November 20, 1961 – October 28, 2018
Jimmie J. Folsom, 56, a longtime resident of Olathe, Kansas passed away on Sunday, October 28, 2018.
Jimmie loved going to church every Sunday. He had many hobbies that included camping and fishing. He also loved to watch football, play RCA cars, ride bikes, play on his PlayStation 4 and race his RCA cars. He loved family around him as well as friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents Elmer Howard Folsom & Dorothy Bernice Sager, & one son Jimmie Joe Folsom, Jr.
Jimmie is survived by his wife of the home Randa Lee Folsom, his children Crystal Lynn Folsom of Orlando, Florida, Richard Green of Osawatomie, Kansas, Justin Berry and his wife Jessica of Kansas City, Kansas, Tommy Berry, Jr. and his wife Barbara of Seminole, Oklahoma, grandchildren: Zaden Johnathan, AshLynn, Hunter, Madison Lynn, Brianna and Aurora as well as a host of other family and friends.
- Elmer Howard Folsom, Father
- Dorothy Bernice Folsom, Mother
- Jimmie Joe Folsom Jr., Son
- Randa Folsom, Wife
- Crystal Lynn Folsom, Daughter
- Richard Green, Son
- Justin Berry & wife Jessica, Son
- Tommy Berry, Jr. & wife Barbara, Son
- Jimmie also leaves behind his grandchildren to cherish his memory: Zaden, Johnathan, AshLynn, Hunter, Madison Lynn, Brianna and Aurora as well as a host of other family and friends.
- Richard Green, Pallbearer
- Justin Berry, Pallbearer
- Tommy Berry, Pallbearer
- Charles Easley, Pallbearer
- Charlie Lydon, Pallbearer
- Caleb Kempenar, Pallbearer
- Randa Folsom
- Visitation Friday, November 2, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, November 2, 2018
- Committal Service