Ruth Ilene Capp
April 18, 1932 – January 20, 2019
Ruth I. Capp, 86, of Shawnee, Kansas, passed away Sunday, January 20, 2019 at the Olathe Hospice House. Funeral Services 11:00 a.m. Saturday, January 26th at the McGilley & Frye Funeral Home 105 East Loula Street Olathe, Kansas. Burial in Oak Lawn Memorial Gardens 13901 South Black Bob Road Olathe, Kansas. Visitation will be held from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Friday, January 25th at the funeral Home.
Ruth was born April 18, 1932 in Chillicothe, Missouri to Alpha & Mable Gillespie. She was preceded in death by her husband, Mike Capp; sons, Steven & Jim Marsh; daughter, Sue Bottarini; step-son, Steven Capp; and step-grandchildren, L'il Richard & Jessie Capp.
Left to lovingly cherish her memory is her daughter Debbie Kirk; sons, David & Paul (Jeff) Marsh and step-sons, David & Richard Capp; sister-in-law Lydia Gillespie, grandchildren, Sherri, Angie, Scott, Sarah, Bryan, Paul, Cassie & Christopher; step-grandchildren, Adam, Christy, Jonathan, Michael & Hannah. Twenty-six great grandchildren and five great-great grandchildren. Ruth is also survived by many nieces and nephews.
She will be greatly missed by all.
- Alpha Gillespie, Father
- Mary Mable (Barker) Gillespie, Mother
- Mike Capp, Spouse
- Steven Marsh, Son
- Jim Marsh, Son
- Sue Bottarini, Daughter
- Steven Capp, Step-son
- L'il Capp, Step-grandchild
- Richard Capp, Step-grandchild
- Jessie Capp, Step-grandchild
- Debbie Kirk, Daughter
- David Marsh, Son
- Paul (Jeff) Marsh, Son
- David Capp, Step-son
- Richard Capp, Step-son
- Left behind to cherish her memory are her eight grandchildren; Sherri, Angie, Scott, Sarah, Bryan, Paul, Cassie and Christopher. Step-grandchildren; Adam, Christy, Jonathan, Michael and Hanna. She will be sadly missed by her twenty six great grandchildren and five great-great grandchildren,
- Adam Capp, Pallbearer
- Jonathan Capp, Pallbearer
- Michael Capp, Pallbearer
- Christopher Marsh, Pallbearer
- James Perez, Pallbearer
- Thomas Baney, Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, January 25, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, January 26, 2019
- Interment Saturday, January 26, 2019