Charles E. Stanfield Sr.
January 12, 1946 – July 2, 2018
Charles E. Stanfield Sr., age 72, passed away on Monday, July 2, 2018. He was born on January 12, 1946 to Glenn & Mary Stanfield. Charlie was a Salesman with RC Cola for 34 years. He loved to fish, hunt, watch Jeopardy (Boy! Did he know all the answers!), DIY shows & projects, and sports! One of his other passions was coaching baseball for the kids and grandkids. He was one of the smartest men we all knew. He is survived by his wife of 51 years, Glenda Stanfield; children, Charlie (Stacie) Stanfield Jr. and Tonya (Scott) Jarvis; brother, George (Louann) Stanfield; sister-in-law, Judy (Willie) Hoyt; grandchildren, Charlie Stanfield III, Anyssa (Alfredo) Villanueva, Hunter Stanfield, Brianna (Nate) Burden, and Anthony (Megan) Jarvis, Jr., Chris Earles, Kayla (Alex) Murray and Taylor Stanfeld; 5 great grandchildren, Liam Villanueva, AJ Villanueva, Olivia Villanueva, Brock Burden, and Lily Jarvis. A Celebration of Life Service will be conducted at Hermitage Funeral Home on Friday, July 6, 2018 at 1:00 pm with Brother Jud Hays officiating. The family will receive friends on Thursday, July 5th from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm, and on Friday, July 6th, 2018 from 10:00 am until 1:00 pm. Entombment will follow the service at Hermitage Memorial Gardens. Pallbearers to include: Charles E Stanfield Jr, Scott Jarvis, Charles E Stanfield III, Anthony Jarvis, Nate Burden, Hunter Stanfield, Willie Hoyt Sr., & Willie Hoyt Jr. along with the Honorary pallbearers, George Stanfield and The Howard School Class of 1964.
- Scott Jarvis, Active Pallbearer
- Anthony Jarvis, Active Pallbearer
- Charlie Stanfield III, Active Pallbearer
- Charlie Stanfield Jr., Active Pallbearer
- Nate Burden, Active Pallbearer
- Hunter Stanfield, Active Pallbearer
- Willie Hoyt, Sr., Active Pallbearer
- Willie Hoyt, Jr., Active Pallbearer
- George Stanfield, Honorary Pallbearer
- Howard School Class of 1964, Honorary Pallbearer
- Gathering of Family & Friends Thursday, July 5, 2018
- Gathering of Family & Friends Friday, July 6, 2018
- Celebration of Life Servce Friday, July 6, 2018