Grady William Lambert
October 11, 1924 – January 8, 2021
Grady W. (Ted) Lambert, age 96, passed on January 8, 2021, at the Pavilion-THS in Lebanon, TN. He was born and raised in Jasper, Georgia and the son of William and Florence Scott Lambert. Mr. Lambert was a World War II veteran, having served in the U.S. Air Force. He retired from Lockheed Martin, Marietta, GA, and was a member of the Georgia Masons Grand Lodge of Macon, Georgia.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his stepmother Anna Hefner Lambert; brothers, Wilburn Lambert and Fred Lambert; sister, Lola (Mac) Hutchings; wife, Allene Groves Lambert; daughter, Patricia McClendon; granddaughter Laci Landreth; and special friend and companion Joan Pearson.
Mr. Lambert is survived by daughters Peggy Lindsley-Lambert, Lebanon, TN; Bettye (Mike) Brown, Chattanooga, TN, and Candace Lambert, Trenton, GA; eight grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and beloved niece, Jan (Russ) Scritchfield.
A Gathering of Family and Friends will be held on Saturday, January 16, 2021, from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm at Hermitage Funeral Home, 535 Shute Lane, Old Hickory, TN 37138. A Memorial Celebration of Life will begin at 2:00 pm in the Tulip Grove Room of the Hermitage Funeral Home with Johnny Markham officiating.
The family wishes to express their gratitude to the caregivers at Pavilion Assisted Living & Pavilion-THS who lovingly cared for Mr. Ted.
- William Lambert, Father (deceased)
- Florence Scott Lambert, Mother (deceased)
- Anna Hefner Lambert, Step-mother (deceased)
- Wilburn Lambert, Brother (deceased)
- Fred Lambert, Brother (deceased)
- Lola (Mac) Hutchings, Sister (deceased)
- Allene Groves Lambert, Wife (deceased)
- Patricia McClendon, Daughter (deceased)
- Laci Landreth, Granddaughter (deceased)
- Joan Pearson, Special Friend and Companion (deceased)
- Peggy Lindsley-Lambert, Daughter
- Bettye Brown (Mike), Daughter
- Candace Lambert, Daughter
- Jan Scritchfield (Russ), Beloved Niece
- Eight grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren
Memorial Celebration of Life
Saturday, January 16, 2021