Lois May Horne
April 17, 1927 – May 10, 2020
Lois May Horne 93, passed away Sunday, May 10, 2020 at her home in Southaven, MS. She leaves behind one son, Clarence Horn (Geraldine) of Byhalia, MS; two daughters Diane Jenkins (Jimmy) of Southaven, MS, Donna Anderson (Chip) of Hernando, MS; twelve grandchildren; and thirteen great grandchildren. Lois is preceded in death by her husband, Billy Horne and one son, Tommy Horne.
She was a long time member of Desoto Woods Baptist Church. In her free time she enjoyed spending time with her family and friends, cooking and hosting dinners, and gardening and tending to her flowers.
Graveside services will be held Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at Greenleaf Cemetery.
- Clarence Horn (Geraldine), Son
- Diane Jenkins (Jimmy), Daughter
- Donna Anderson (Chip), Daughter
- Twelve (12), Grandchildren
- Thirteen (13), Great Grandchildren
- Billy Horne, Husband (deceased)
- Tommy Horne, Son (deceased)
Learn more about the Horne name
Wednesday, May 13, 2020