November 1, 1955 – April 25, 2020
Mark Wayne Nichols, 64, passed away on Saturday, April 25, 2020 at his home in Memphis, TN.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Grady and Eleanor Nichols; one brother, Frankie Nichols, and a sister, Teresa Nichols.
He is survived by his daughter, Bramlett Dyles; a granddaughter, Nadie “SweetiePie” Dyles; a brother, Benny Nichols; two sisters, Sue Conn and Tracey Turman (Kenny); a nephew, Shea Anton (Candice), and two nieces Hope DeWitt (David) and Ashley Nichols.
A graveside service will be held on Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 2:00 pm at Center Hill Cemetery in Olive Branch, MS.
Direct Link to the live stream graveside service: https://www.facebook.com/BrantleyOliveBranch/videos/844941872664103/
- Grady and Eleanor Nichols, Parents (deceased)
- Frankie Nichols, Brother (deceased)
- Teresa Nichols, Sister (deceased)
- Bramlett Dyles, Daughter
- Nadie “SweetiePie” Dyles, Granddaughter
- Benny Nichols, Brother
- Sue Conn, Sister
- Tracey Turman (Kenny), Sister
- Shea Anton (Candice), Nephew
- Hope DeWitt (David), Niece
- Ashley Nichols, Niece
Learn more about the Nichols name
Saturday, May 2, 2020