Richard "Ricky" Hargis
August 1, 1954 – May 6, 2019
Mr. Richard "Ricky" Hargis, 64, of Camden, TN, passed away on May 6, 2019 at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital. Mr. Hargis was born on August 1, 1954 in Benton County, TN. He attended Pleasant Hill Methodist Church. He was a member of CHS Class of 1972 and retired from TVA as a coal tower foreman.
He was preceded in death by his father Roy Hargis and his brother Ted Hargis.
He is survived by his wife Jackie Hedge Hargis; his mother Fay Hargis; sons Richie Wayne Hargis (Dana) and Jayson Johnson; daughter Julie Rae Smothers; sister Sue Tippitt (James); and grandchildren Hallie, Olivia and Isaiah Hargis, all of Camden, TN.
Visitation with the Hargis family will be Thursday, May 9, 2019 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm and again on Friday, May 10, 2019 from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm at Stockdale-Malin Funeral Home in Camden, TN. Graveside service will be at 2:00 pm Friday, May 10, 2019 at Liberty Cemetery in Camden, TN with Bro. Rickey Jordan officiating.
- Jackie Hedge Hargis, Wife
- Fay Hargis, Mother
- Richie Wayne Hargis (Dana), Son
- Jayson Johnson, Son
- Julie Rae Smothers, Daughter
- Sue Tippitt (James), Sister
- Hallie, Olivia and Isaiah, Grandchildren
- He was preceded in death by his father Roy Hargis and his brother Ted Hargis.
- Visitation Thursday, May 9, 2019
- Visitation Friday, May 10, 2019
- Graveside Service Friday, May 10, 2019