Robert Lee Brandon
June 15, 1929 – January 6, 2021
Robert Lee Brandon, 91, went home to be with the Lord on January 6, 2021 at MS Veteran’s Home in Oxford, MS. He was born on June 15, 1929 to the late Thomas and Ada Brandon in Coldwater, MS. Robert was a longtime employee of Baptist Memorial Hospital before retiring. He loved coon hunting, wagon trail riding, and watching baseball. Robert was a member of New Hope Baptist church. He was an avid cap collector and loved wearing them. Along with his parents, he was preceded in death by his loving wife, Georgia Brandon; his daughter, Wanda Lee Brandon and two siblings, Dorothy Gross and Tommy Brandon. Robert is survived by three daughters, Connie Moreland (Robert), Carrie BeBee (George) and Susan Jaudon (Rickey). He also leaves behind six grandchildren and eight great grandchildren with two on the way. Family will receive friends on Sunday, January 10, 2021 from 12:30pm to 1:30pm at Brantley Funeral Home, 6875 Cockrum St. Olive Branch, Ms. A private graveside will be held at New Garden Cemetery.
- Thomas and Ada Brandon, Parents (deceased)
- Georgia Brandon, Loving wife (deceased)
- Wanda Lee Brandon, Daughter (deceased)
- Dorothy Gross, Sibling (deceased)
- Tommy Brandon, Sibling (deceased)
- Connie Moreland (Robert), Daughter
- Carrie BeBee (George), Daughter
- Susan Jaudon (Rickey), Daughter
- He also leaves six grandchildren and eight great grandchildren with two on the way to cherish his memory.
Sunday, January 10, 2021