September 21, 1955 – July 31, 2018
Sandra Anne "Sandy" Harrison, 62, of Cordova, TN, passed away Tuesday July 31, 2018 at her home. Ms. Harrison was a graduate of Thomas Jefferson High School in Pittsburgh, PA and the University of Tennessee School of Nursing. She was a Nurse Practitioner with the VA Medical Center for 32 years and specialized in spinal cord injuries. She was preceded in death by her father, Jim Harrison and her brother, Gary Harrison. Ms. Harrison is survived by her mother, Anne Harrison, her brothers, Greg Harrison (Debbie) and Glen Harrison (Gayle), and several nieces and nephews. A graveside service will be held on Saturday August 11, 2018 at 2pm at Memorial Park Southwoods Cemetery, 5485 Hacks Cross Rd. Memphis, TN. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting www.brantleyfuneral.com.
- Anne Harrison, Mother
- Greg Harrison (Debbie), Brother
- Glen Harrison (Gayle), Brother
- She was preceded in death by her father, Jim Harrison and her brother, Gary Harrison. She also leaves several nieces and nephews.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Graveside Service Saturday, August 11, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
August 9, 2018
Sandy - I’ll always remember you’re effervescent personality and great smile. RIP