E. Joan Krula
May 9, 1937 – August 9, 2018
Esther "Joan" Krula, age 81, of Omaha, Nebraska passed away on Thursday August 9, 2018. Esther was born May 9, 1937 Joseph and Esther Fischer Jr.. Joan is preceded in death by her loving husband of 53 years Albin Krula; one grandchild, Dylan Krula; two Brothers, Nick and Chuck Fischer. Joan is survive by her sons; Tony Krula and wife Carol, Kevin Krula and wife Rhonda, Jeff Krula and wife Sheri; brother, David Fischer; sister, Paulette Fischer; Grandchildren, Abraham, Josh, Zach, Joel, Kevin, Justin, Michael, and Jennifer; great-grandchildren, Zoey, Skyler, Kerrington, Charlee, Taylor, Riley, Calista, Owen, Lillian, and Evan; nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends. A Memorial Celebration of Life will be 1:00 pm Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at Mary Our Queen Catholic Church 3535 S. 119th St. Omaha, NE 68114. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.crosby-burket.com for the Krula family.
- Tony Krula and wife Carol, Son
- Kevin Krula and wife Rhonda, Son
- Jeff Krula and wife Sheri, Son
- David Fischer, Brother
- Paulette Fischer, Sister
- Grandchildren: Abraham, Josh, Zach, Joel, Kevin, Justin, Michael, and Jennifer: Great-Grandchildren; Zoey, Skyler, Kerrington, Charlee, Taylor, Riley, Calista, Owen, Lillian, Evan: nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Preceded in death by her husband Albin Krula, one grandson Dylan; two brothers, Nick and Chuck Fischer.
- Celebration of Life Tuesday, August 14, 2018
E. Joan Krula
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
Clarence J. Fischer
August 12, 2018
Joan Krula Family,
My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time. May our Lord sustain you and give you the graces necessary to face this time of sorrow with hope and faith.
I am from Bismarck, ND and a first cousin of your grandpa Joe. I have a ton of fond memories of Joan as I have known her and have had a wonderful relationship with her for 66 years. I cherish the memories of our visits and especially Nick and Joan coming to our home on the way to Dickinson to see your grandma Esther. Joan was a beautiful person who will be greatly missed, not only by family, but by all whose lives she touched in her own unique way.
May Joan rest in peace in the arms of our loving Lord.
FROM THE FAMILY
IN THE CARE OF