Colin L. Willacy
September 28, 1934 – October 23, 2019
Colin Lloyd Willacy made his transition on October 23rd, 2019. His wife and family friend were at his bedside.
Colin was born on September 28th, 1934 in Kingston, Jamaica to Alice Bennett and Lucius Willacy. He graduated from Jamaica College at the top of his class and worked as an accountant at Robinson & Company before migrating to the USA in 1962.
He continued his professional career as an accountant at Chase Manhattan Bank and as a real estate agent. He married his life-long partner, Audrey Robinson in 1966 and was blessed with three children. Upon retirement, he relocated to Malabar, Florida, where he and his wife pursued their love of traveling while serving on a number of community committees.
Colin is survived by his wife, Audrey; Children: Sharon, Chadwick, and Heather; brother, Milton; grandson, Joshua; and a host of other relatives, friends, and loved ones. He will be forever loved and missed.
Funeral services for Mr. Willacy will be held on November 2nd, 2019 at First Baptist Church of Malabar, 1665 Malabar Road, Malabar, Florida 32950. Viewing will be from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm. Interment will be at Fountainhead Memorial Park, 7303 Babcock Street SE, Palm Bay, Florida 32909. Repast follows at Glory Bound Church of God, 2855 Jupiter Boulevard SE, Palm Bay, Florida.
- Lucius Willacy, Father (deceased)
- Alice Bennett, Mother (deceased)
- Audrey Willacy, Wife
- Coloin is also survived by his children: Sharon, Chadwick, and Heather; brother, Milton; grandson, Joshua; and a host of other relatives, friends, and loved ones.
- Visitation Saturday, November 2, 2019
- Service Saturday, November 2, 2019
- Graveside Service Saturday, November 2, 2019
- Repast Saturday, November 2, 2019