Eleanor Erna Luker
October 6, 1931 – January 30, 2020
Eleanor E. Luker passed away peacefully on January 30, 2020 at the age of 88 in Melbourne, Florida. Eleanor was born in New Rochelle, New York and is predeceased by her parents, August and Johanna Schaefer. She has been a resident of the Melbourne area for 31 years after spending many years in Merrimack, New Hampshire.
She is survived by two children, Russell Luker Jr. (Joyce) of St. Augustine, Florida and Linda Allen of Melbourne, Florida; four grandchildren: Russell Luker III (Jesse), Johnathan Luker, Kristen Chavez-Cantres (Daniel), and Michael Chavez (Bionca); and two great-grandchildren, Madelyn Luker and Reagan Chavez. She is also survived by her sister, Carol Lombardini (Bruno) of White Plains, New York.
Eleanor spent many happy years at the Fountains of Melbourne and was very active in her 20 years there.
Services will be held at the First Presbyterian Church of Palm Bay, 1080 Port Malabar Road, Palm Bay, Florida on Monday, February 3, 2020. The viewing will be held from 2:00 pm to 2:30 pm then followed by the funeral service at 2:30 pm. Interment will follow at Fountainhead Memorial Park, 7303 Babcock Street SE, Palm Bay, Florida 32909.
In lieu of flowers donations may be made to the University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida or Flagler College, St. Augustine, Florida.
- Russell Luker Jr. (Joyce), Son
- Linda Allen, Daughter
- Russell Luker III (Jesse), Grandchild
- Johnathan Luker, Grandchild
- Kristen Chavez-Cantres (Daniel), Grandchild
- Michael Chavez (Bionca), Grandchild
- Madelyn Luker, Great Grandchild
- Reagan Chavez, Great Grandchild
- Carol Lombardini (Bruno), Sister
- Visitation Monday, February 3, 2020
- Funeral Service Monday, February 3, 2020