Joyce Annette Beatty
August 25, 1936 – January 28, 2019
Joyce Annette Beatty, 82, of Palm Bay, FL passed away Monday, January 28, 2019. Born in Norton, VA, Joyce moved to Florida from Baltimore, MD in 1993. She was of the Baptist faith and attended Faith Baptist of Palm Bay. Joyce enjoyed reading, sewing, and puzzles. She was preceded in death by her husband, Charles O. Beatty, Jr., in 2002. Joyce is survived by her children: Nancy Lanning (Carl), Karen Baker (Roy), and Charles Beatty III (Angie); brothers: Jack and Jim Fields; sister, Margaret Carter; 10 grandchildren: Stephen, Stefani, Ben, Christopher, Katie, Kyle, Thomas, Tim, Jim, and Brad; as well as 5 great-grandchildren. Visitation is Saturday, February 2, 2019 from 10-11AM with service at 11AM at Fountainhead Funeral Home.
- Ray Malcom Fields, Father
- Hester M. Reed, Mother
- Charles O. Beatty, Jr, Beloved Husband
- Nancy (Carl) Lanning, Daughter
- Karen (Roy) Baker, Daughter
- Charles (Angie) Beatty III, Son
- Jack and Jim Fields, Brothers
- Margaret Carter, Sister
- Joyce also leaves behind 10 grandchildren: Stephen, Stefani, Ben, Christopher, Katie, Kyle, Thomas, Tim, Jim, and Brad; as well as 5 great-grandchildren.
- Visitation Saturday, February 2, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, February 2, 2019