March 3, 1935 – August 27, 2019
In loving memory of Katherine Guska born March 3rd, 1935 in Perles, Yugoslavia. She has gone to Heaven to be with her husband, Milivoj Guska on August 27, 2019 in Marietta, Georgia.
At eight years old, during WWII, she fled Yugoslavia with her family to Austria where she lived five years in the camps. She then moved to France where she met her husband and had her first child. She traveled to New York April 5, 1956, she moved to Gary, Indiana and lived the American dream as a devoted Christian and prayer warrior.
She is survived by five children: Mike Guska, Bob Guska, Nada Guska, Joanne Fernandez, and Danny Guska; nine grandchildren: Jessica Brewer, Faith Bruner, Haley Dickey, Julia Watt, Jacob Fernandez, Joseph Sable, Laura Burns, Marisa Fernandez, and Ben Guska; and 15 great-grandchildren!
- Andreas Kessler, Father (deceased)
- Elizabeth Streef, Mother (deceased)
- Milivoj Guska, Beloved Husband (deceased)
- Mike Guska, Son
- Bob Guska, Son
- Nada Guska, Daughter
- Joanne Fernandez, Daughter
- Danny Guska, Son
- Jessica Brewer, Grandchild
- Faith Bruner, Grandchild
- Haley Dickey, Grandchild
- Julia Watt, Grandchild
- Jacob Fernandez, Grandchild
- Joseph Sable, Grandchild
- Laura Burns, Grandchild
- Marisa Fernandez, Grandchild
- Ben Guska, Grandchild
- 15 Great Grandchildren, Unspecified
- Visitation Saturday, September 7, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, September 7, 2019