Lucille M. Foss
August 31, 1933 – November 21, 2019
Lucille May Foss, 86, passed away peacefully at home in Rogersville, Tennessee on November 21, 2019.
She was a long term resident of Palm Bay, Florida for 45+ years and owned a successful real estate/property management business for many years. Before her retirement at the age of 80, she was a full-time bookkeeper. She enjoyed bowling, golf, reading, crossword puzzles, and Family Feud.
She was proceeded in death by her husband of 18 years, Vernon Foss, parents Ida and Irvin Rosen, sister Lorraine (Bill) Rice, and brother Melvin Rosen. She is survived by her daughter Cathy (Jeff) Nielson, and grandchildren Ashley (Gunner) Isaksen, Alyssa Kandiko, and Dalton Kandiko, as well as "like granddaughters" Nicole (Greg) Goolsby, Tiffany (Carlos) Bermudez, and Alexzandrea Cooper.
A celebration of life service will be held at Fountainhead Funeral Home in Palm Bay, Florida on Sunday, December 1 at 3:00pm with visitation beginning at 2:00pm
- Ida & Irvin Rosen, Parents (deceased)
- Vernon Foss, Beloved Husband of 18 Years (deceased)
- Cathy Neilson (Jeff), Daughter
- Ashley Isaksen (Gunner), Granddaughter
- Alyssa Kandiko, Granddaughter
- Dalton Kandiko, Grandson
- Lorraine Rice (Bill), Sister (deceased)
- Melvin Rosen, Brother (deceased)
- Lucille will also be missed by her "like granddaughters" Nicole (Greg) Goolsby, Tiffany (Carlos) Bermudez, and Alexzandrea Cooper.
- Visitation Sunday, December 1, 2019
- Celebration Of Life Sunday, December 1, 2019