Sylvia M. Breininger
August 28, 1940 – February 11, 2020
Sylvia (Sibbie) M. Breininger, 79, passed away on February 11, 2020 in Palm Bay, Florida. She was the widow of Robert Breininger whom passed away on May 1, 2019. They shared 14 years of marriage together, having wed on November 6, 2004.
Born in Kenton, Ohio, she was the daughter of Theodore and Florence Dick. She graduated from Melbourne High School in1958. Her career spanned from being a secretary at FIT, Boeing Airplane Company, and Harris Corporation. She was also the owner of the company Award Rubber Stamps.
Sylvia loved to swim, cook and bake, especially her Fudgy-Fudgy cake. She also loved her craft of knitting.
She was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Palm Bay, Florida and was a godly woman. She always helped and cared for others, until the roles switched and it was her time to be cared for. Anyone who knew her could testify that she was the sweetest and friendliest woman around. She will surely be remembered for her loving, caring, and outgoing personality.
She is survived by her brother, Michael Dick and his wife, Angela of Palm Bay and several nieces and nephews; and three grandchildren, Joshua, Alexis and Devin. She is predeceased by both of her parents and three brothers, Joseph (2009), John (1990) and Paul (2010); first husband, Robert E. Ward (1999) and daughter, Mary Catherine Barrett (2019).
The memorial service will be held at 10:30 AM at Fountainhead Funeral Home, 7359 Babcock Street SE, Palm Bay, Florida 32909. Receiving of friends will begin at 10:00 AM and be held to the time of the service. Memorial donations in lieu of flowers may be made to the St. Vincent de Paul Society in Palm Bay, Florida.
- Theodore & Florence Dick, Parents (deceased)
- Robert E. Ward, First Husband (deceased)
- Robert Breininger, Beloved Husband of 14 Years (deceased)
- Michael Dick (Angela), Brother
- Mary Catherine Barrett, Daughter (deceased)
- Joseph, John and Paul, Brothers (deceased)
- Joshua, Alexis and Devin, Grandchildren
- Sylvia is also survived by many nieces and nephews.
St. Vincent de Paul Society
2824 Palm Bay Rd NE # A, Palm Bay, Florida 32905
- Receiving Of Friends Friday, February 21, 2020
- Memorial Service Friday, February 21, 2020