Sunset Memorial Funeral Home & Sunset Memory Gardens and Mausoleums
1934 Dupont Road, Parkersburg, WV
Randall Lee Snyder
August 22, 1958 – September 14, 2019
Randall Lee Snyder, 61 of Parkersburg, WV passed away, Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019 at Eagle Pointe following an extended illness. He was born August 22, 1958 to the late Richard Lee and LouAnn (Bacorn) Snyder. His natural father, Edward Lee Pringle Sr., his brother, Edward Lee Pringle Jr., and his beloved cat, Asia Marie Snyder, also preceded him in death.
Randall was a 1977 graduate of Parkersburg South High School. He retired from Peoples Cartage as a forklift operator. He enjoyed watching football, fishing, watching the deer in the back yard, going to car shows, watching fireworks, boating with his wife, his sister-in-law, brother-in-law, Aunt Loretta and Tina and hiking at Old Man’s Caves. He was an excellent cook. He loved spending time with his neighbors, caring for others and loved life in general. Randall loved seeing his children, grandchildren, nephews, brothers and sisters.
Left to cherish his memory are his beloved wife, Kelly Ann; his children, Lorne Neal Snyder and Bridget May Snyder Williams of Ripley; sister-in-law, Kimberly Thompson and brother-in-law Mark Thompson and his beloved cat, Jasmine Marie; sisters, Vickie Ann (Steve) Dellinger of Washington, WV, Pamela Dawn Cottrell of Parkersburg, Christina Lynn Knapp of Parkersburg, Karen Sue Pringle and Stephen James of Abingdon, VA, Oma Michelle Pringle and Howard of Abingdon; brothers, Michael Alan & Rebecca Snyder of Parkersburg, William Wayne and Rhonda Pringle of Abingdon, VA; grandchildren, Adrianna, Jaden and Gavin; great-grandchild, Ava.; many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins and friends. To celebrate his life, there will be a viewing at Sunset Memorial Funeral Home, Parkersburg on Wednesday, Sept. 18 from 4:00-8:00 p.m. Service will be held on Thursday, Sept. 19 at 2:00 p.m. also at the funeral home. Following the service, there will be a gathering of family and friends in the banquet room. Favorite dishes will be gladly accepted for the family.
- Kelly Ann Snyder, Wife
- Lorne Neal Snyder, Child
- Bridget May Snyder Williams, Child
- Kimberly Thompson, Sister-in-law
- Mark Thompson, Brother-in-law
- Jasmine Marie, Beloved Cat
- Vickie Ann (Steve) Dellinger, Sister
- Pamela Dawn Cottrell, Sister
- Christina Lynn Knapp, Sister
- Karen Sue Pringle (Stephen James), Sister
- Oma Michelle Pringle (Howard), Sister
- Michael Allen (Rebecca) Snyder, Brother
- William Wayne (Rhonda) Pringle, Brother
- Richard Lee Snyder, Father (deceased)
- LouAnn Bacorn, Mother (deceased)
- Edward Lee Pringle Sr., Natural Father (deceased)
- Edward Lee Pringle Jr., Brother (deceased)
- Asia Marie Snyder, Beloved Cat (deceased)
- Visitation Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- Funeral Service Thursday, September 19, 2019
Randall Lee Snyder
September 18, 2019
Randy was a thoughtful, and helpful neighbor. Always willing to offer a helping hand and to go the second mile in spite of his own health issues. He will be greatly missed!
September 17, 2019