Emma Lee Prisock
April 25, 1941 – June 4, 2018
Emma Lee Hales Prisock, 77, passed from this life Monday, June 4, 2018, at Ashton Senior Living in Gainesville, Georgia, with her daughter by her side.
Visitation will be 5:00-8:00pm, Thursday, June 7, 2018, at Baldwin-Lee Funeral Home in Pearl. Graveside services are 11:00am, Friday, June 8, 2018, in Florence Cemetery.
She was born April 25, 1941, in Flora, Mississippi, a daughter of the late William Howard Hales and Mable Earline Price Hales Warner.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her beloved husband of 59 years, Homer Allen Prisock, Sr., in July 2017.
Survivors include sons, William Alvin Prisock, Homer Allen Prisock, Jr. (Beverly), Bobby Ray Prisock (Ginger), and Howard Eugene "Gene" Prisock (April); daughter, Connie Prisock (Marvin Bartlett); brothers, Altion Hales (Linda), and Robert "Bob" Hales (Dot); sisters, Peggy Jo Plummer (Ralph), Paulette Matthews, and Annette Case; 16 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
Memorials may be made to the Alzheimer's Association at www.alz.org.
- William Alvin Prisock, Son
- Homer Allen Prisock, Jr. & wife Beverly, Son
- Bobby Ray Prisock & wife Ginger, Son
- Howard Eugene "Gene" Prisock & wife April, Son
- Connie Prisock & Marvin Bartlett, Daughter
- Altion Hales & wife Linda, Brother
- Robert "Bob" Hales & wife Dot, Brother
- Peggy Jo Plummer & husband Ralph, Sister
- Paulette Matthews, Sister
- Annette Case, Sister
- 16 Grandchildren and 10 Great-Grandchildren
- Visitation Thursday, June 7, 2018
- Graveside Service Friday, June 8, 2018
Emma Lee Prisock
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
June 9, 2018
Gene, I am very sorry to hear about your mother passing. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family during this difficult time.
June 6, 2018
I have known this sweet lady for many years but not very close till a few years ago when I had the privilege of doing a service on their home. It was always a joy to see her and talk with her. She always talked about her children that I went to school with. I loved this lady from day one and I have no doubt she loved me. I so miss seeing her.