Justin Bradley Lewis
February 3, 1983 – July 7, 2019
Justin Bradley Lewis, 36, of Pearl, MS passed away in Pearl on July 7, 2019.
Brad was born in Jackson, MS on February 3, 1983 to Lynn Smith and Harold Lewis. He attended Pearl High School. Brad worked as a crane operator and enjoyed fishing and hunting.
Brad is survived by his mother, Lynn Lewis Smith; stepfather, Lloyd C. Smith, Jr.; daughter, Kamryn Grace Lewis; brothers, Blake Lewis and Bryan Lewis; nephew, Cade Lewis; stepbrothers, Richard Mayberry, Spencer Smith, and Cole Smith; stepsisters, Renee Freeman and Abby Voigt; as well as a step-grandmother, Ruby Smith.
Visitation will be held on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 from 5:00 to 8:00 pm at Baldwin-Lee Funeral Home in Pearl, and again on Thursday, July 11, 2019 from 12:00 pm until service time. A funeral service for Mr. Justin Bradley Lewis will be held on Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 1:00 pm. Interment will follow in Floral Hills Memory Gardens in Pearl, MS.
The family would like to thank all of the staff at University Medical Center, the staff at Methodist Rehab Center Main Campus, the Methodist Outpatient Therapy in Flowood, as well as the first responders and Pearl Police Department.
- Lynn Lewis Smith, Mother
- Lloyd C. Smith, Stepfather
- Kamryn Grace Lewis, Daughter
- Blake Lewis, Brother
- Bryan Lewis, Brother
- Cade Lewis, Nephew
- Richard Mayberry, Stepbrother
- Spencer Smith, Stepbrother
- Cole Smith, Stepbrother
- Renee Freeman, Stepsister
- Abby Voigt, Stepsister
- Ruby Smith, Step-grandmother
- Shane Fletcher, Pallbearer
- Nick McLendon, Pallbearer
- Scott Hicks, Pallbearer
- Eric Goza, Pallbearer
- Elliott Davis, Pallbearer
- Jacob Vanderford, Pallbearer
- Brad Winstead, Honorary Pallbearer
- Matt Long, Honorary Pallbearer
- Brad Stephens, Honorary Pallbearer
- Steve Brown, Honorary Pallbearer
- Tommy Avilez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jeremy Breland, Honorary Pallbearer
- Eddie Neese, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kenny McQueen, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kevin Goza, Honorary Pallbearer
- B.J. Helms, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jeff Bracken, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Wednesday, July 10, 2019
- Visitation Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Funeral Service Thursday, July 11, 2019
Justin Bradley Lewis
July 11, 2019
Brad could light up room when he smiled, not because he was good looking (although he was), not because he was charming and funny (although he was that, too), but because he was genuine. He was happy to see us and he made us feel better about ourselves. He was a special light in this world, and he will be missed. But his memory will always be a bright spot in our hearts and souls.
Sondra Smith Greene
July 10, 2019
Brad could light up a room! He loved to make people smile and laugh. He was always so much fun to be around and was a great friend! My heart goes out to his family and friends. May God be with all of us through this tough time. I will forever hold on to the memories we had.
July 9, 2019
Hebrews 11:1 states Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
My prayers are with you all, prayers for healing your broken heart and giving peace to your mind and spirit. I pray that you feel God's presence now and always. I will carry my memories of Brad from being the boy down the road when I first moved to Pearl to my friend I cared for at the hospital and watched heal and get stronger. God called him home before we were ready but we will see him again when we go home.
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die.
Patty & JT Toler
July 8, 2019
Ms Lynn we are so sorry. We know words can’t help right now. Just know we love you and that you and LLoyd are in our thoughts and prayers.