Margaret Ann Blanks
May 15, 1942 – October 20, 2018
Margaret Ann Blanks, 76, passed from this life Saturday, October 20, 2018, at Brandon Nursing and Rehab.
Life Celebration Services will be held at 3:00pm, Sunday, October 28, 2018, in the Heritage Suite of Baldwin-Lee Funeral Home in Pearl. The family will receive friends on hour prior to services.
Margaret was born May 15, 1942, in Holly Bluff, Mississippi, a daughter of the late Charles Thomas Pugh and Flora Mae Dozier Pugh. Following college to be a nursing assistant, she enjoyed a lengthy career with a nursing home in Collinsville, Texas.
In addition to her parents, Margaret was preceded in death by her husband, O.C. Blanks.
Survivors include sons, Michael Mathews and wife Bernadette, Clifford Mathews and wife Lori Lynn, and Jeffery Mathews and wife Monica; brothers, Gene Pugh and John L. Pugh; sisters, Bobbie Screws and Geraldine Wells; grandchildren, Kristine Mathews, Breanna Mathews, Carmen Mathews Shinn, Trevor Anderson, Alison Anderson, Tabitha Mathews Adams, Amanda Mathews Salzman, Cole Mathews, Williams Mathews, Kennedy Mathews, Trent Eldridge, and Craig Howze; and 16 great-grandchildren.
- Michael Methews & wife Bernadette, Son
- Clifford Mathews & wife Lori Lynn, Son
- Jeffery Mathews & wife Monica, Son
- Gene Pugh, Brother
- John L. Pugh, Brother
- Bobbie Screws, Sister
- Geraldine Wells, Sister
- Kristine Mathews, Grandchild
- Breanna Mathews, Grandchild
- Carmen Mathews, Grandchild
- Trevor Anderson, Grandchild
- Alsion Anderson, Grandchild
- Tabitha Mathews Adams, Grandchiuld
- Amanda Mathews Salzman, Grandchild
- Cole Mathews, Grandchild
- William Mathews, Grandchild
- Kennedy Mathews, Grandchild
- Trent Eldridge, Grandchild
- Craig Howze, Grandchild
- Sixteen Great-Grandchildren
- Visitation Sunday, October 28, 2018
- Celebration of Life Sunday, October 28, 2018
Margaret Ann Blanks
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY