Talmadge D. Bradshaw Jr.
December 4, 1940 – April 11, 2018
Talmadge D. Bradshaw, Jr., 77, of Brandon, MS passed away April 11, 2018 at the VA Hospital in Jackson.
Talmadge was born in Morton, MS on December 4, 1940 to Talmadge, Sr. and Maggie Lott Bradshaw. He attended White Oak High School. Talmadge married Diane Bowen in 1968. He enjoyed fishing, hunting, and music.
Talmadge is survived by his children, Ricky Bradshaw (Stephanie) and Tammy Davidson (Darryl); grandchildren, Raven Bradshaw (Hillary), Angel Lewis (Chris), Rhett Wallace (Ryan), Danny Smith (Jenny), D.W. Huff (Jessica), Victoria Lawson (Corey), Geronimo Davidson, and Hunter Ray; 10 great grandchildren and counting, as well as siblings, Flynt Bradshaw (Brenda), Esther Ruth Williams, Margaret Bridges, and Marjorie Thornton. He is preceded in death by his wife, Diane Bradshaw, daughter, Lynn Ray, and his parents, Talmadge, Sr. and Maggie Bradshaw.
Funeral services will be held on Friday, April 13, 2018 at 2:00 pm at Baldwin-Lee Funeral Home in Pearl, MS. Visitation will be held Thursday, April 12, 2018 from 5:00 to 8:00 pm, and on Friday, from 1:00 to 2:00 pm at the funeral home. Interment will be in Greenfield Methodist Church Cemetery.
- Ricky and Stephanie Bradshaw, Son
- Tammy and Darryl Davidson, Daughter
- Raven and Hillary Bradshaw, Grandchild
- Angel and Chris Lewis, Grandchild
- Rhett and Ryan Wallace, Grandchild
- Danny and Jenny Smith, Grandchild
- D.W. and Jessica Huff, Grandchild
- Victoria and Corey Lawson, Grandchild
- Geronimo Davidson, Grandchild
- Hunter Ray, Grandchild
- Flynt and Brenda Bradshaw, Brother
- Esther Ruth Williams, Sister
- Margaret Bridges, Sister
- Marjorie Thornton, Sister
- He is also survived by 10 great grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, Diane Bradshaw; daughter, Lynn Ray; and his parents, Talmadge, Sr. and Maggie Bradshaw.
- Visitation Thursday, April 12, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, April 13, 2018